It's been a year!

I believe most people spend more time on customizing their blog layout rather than updating their blog post. And this was what i did yesterday although the outcome is like so-so but okay la i still managed to put in a few songs mah haha

And why i'm here ? since my last post was nearly a year ago
It's because yahoo is expanding now and it's shutting down part of its services including wretch blog by this December.
Of course for me, as a wretch blog user for more than 8 years, i will have a complicated feeling as the blog is not only a blog but a place full of memories regardless joy or tears
Even-though wretch blog is providing shifting services of our entire blog to another blog site, it's not the same


What does blog mean to you?


So far i have been working for 4 months. I feel very lucky to meet people that is willing to teach and guide me all the way. And i believe i'm learning and growing at the same time and this will never stop. Of course it's really important to keep up a good attitude. 




And i recently registered for DELF A2 exam. It's a french language test and A2 is still in the beginner level. I took A1 during my poly and i feel it's quite pity not to continue and that's why i decided to sit for the test.
And everything must be self-study now as i'm already graduated from school.
So three months from now to the exam. Jiayou to myself.



Voila, au revoir!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary of the WEEK

Oh yeah!

最后一次