Summary of the WEEK

I woke up with a horrible nightmare today. I was so tensed up. It took me a period of time to calm down myself. I think i must be accumulating too much negative factors recently. And what i can do is to pray and make everyday a better day.



Was craving for mooncake last week. So I cant control myself to buy these at City Square mooncake bazaar. It is really cheap compared to here in Singapore. Four of these cost me less than RM50 after 30% discount. And i ate mooncake almost everyday in the company for the past few days. Oh fats accumulating again.. once a year perhaps?



Ma best roommate
Was having these two cute hello kitty tiramisu. I find it quite okay for me, not super nice la but the people in the picture likes it so much..hmmm haha
Anyway thank you so much *blink -.*



One of my dinner last week. Doesn't it look nice? Since when, i start buying fresh fruits and fresh vegetables and I will make such light meal like sandwiches and yogurt with fruits and cereals toppings. I find preparing food can be quite enjoyable. So perhaps i can cook in the future where my current situation doesn't allow me to do so. 

Lele happily with her dinner.



One of our new co-worker burst into tears during her second week of training. She blamed herself for not doing well where others can learn much faster than her.
I was thinking my last time for such similar situation. And i realized there are alot.
When i was in primary school, I cried right after i ended a call with my friend, knowing there are loads of homework after my absent to school for a few days.
During my sec school, i cried the day before exam because I know I cant finish the syllabus and I want to sleep so much.
During my poly, I cried when my workpiece flew off from the grinding machine.
Countless time I cried because i feel unhappy, sad, helpless, alone, empty.
It is just a process where we will become stronger and tougher after our tears dry up.
So don't cry, nothing is easy.


I don't know what's going on. I don't know what's gonna happen next. 
It has been so long that i cant remember what exactly happened. 
I'm alright and I believe I'm moving forward.
I will feel with my heart to know what i want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah!

最后一次