Buffet Town @Raffles City

Bonsoir! =)
Colleagues from our department actually decided one week earlier to have a dinner date among us
at Buffet Town @Raffles City. It's a buffet restaurant that serves international food including local food, thai, japanese, italy and etc etc. For me i don't usually go to buffet because i can't eat much. I would rather go for a'la carte which i think is worth more with its price. Most important thing is I'm on diet! And anyway, apart from all these, I was there yesterday haha 

My lovely fellow colleagues!
So generally everyone will be attracted by the oystersss once we walk into the restaurant as it's located right after the entrance. And the queue for osyter is endless as the oyster is being opened up one by one on the spot so make sure you have enough patient for that.


So here is it. I queued for more than 20mins i can say. But actually it is quite considerate la because we are standing and also digesting our food inside our stomach while queuing.


And here's les dessert! And there are also waffle and crepe with ice-cream and also different toppings. I didn't try the cupcake because i'm dieting haha but at least they looks quite nice la

And guess who i saw

It's Toshrock aka Sergeant Ong! After i watched both Ah Boys to Men 1&2, i start to follow his youtube channel, twitter, instagram whatever gram. I like the way he speaks, his attitude as well and i think he has his own style. I'm sooo happy that i met him and manage to take a photo with him.

And here's some pictures of my colleagues



Ladies
and the gentlemen
So believe it or not, we all come from four different countries. We might have different native language but it doesn't stop us from becoming good colleagues and good friends.

After all, i have an enjoyable night. =) And let's jiayou for everyday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summary of the WEEK

Oh yeah!

最后一次